Submissions are due: Friday, February 4th, 2022 through the following Google Form.
Our fourth MiSHCA Conference, Connecting with Kids through School Health geared towards the Whole Child (WSCC Model), will take place June 20-21, 2022 at Great Wolf Lodge in Traverse City.
Our conference theme encompasses leadership, partnership, strategies and programming that meet the needs of the whole child (WSCC Model), ultimately ensuring academic success. This includes social, emotional and physical health, as well as environmental and school climate indicators.
In crafting your presentation proposal, we encourage you to consider our conference theme, as well as the needs and interests of our attendees, which are teachers, school support staff, administrators, social workers, nurses, nutrition educators, and prevention workers.
Proposed presentations will be evaluated on how helpful and practical the presentation will be to our audience, as well as its ability to meet the goals of our conference and association.
- Deadline for proposal submissions: Friday, February 4th, 2022 via the Google Form
- Presentations that are clearly intended as a “sales pitch” for your product or service will not be considered.
- All fields in the Call for Presenter Application form must be completed.
- If selected to present, an LCD projector and screen will be provided. Additional audio-visual equipment may be available (please request and we will do our best to accommodate). An easel pad will also be supplied. Other supplies are the responsibility of the individual presenter.
- Sessions will be 1 hour and 15 minutes in length. Please make sure your workshop lasts the full session.
- Individual presentations will be scheduled for June 20th and June 21st. If chosen, we will notify you of your time slot as soon as possible.
The presentation time can go quickly. Try not to spend too much time with your background or information about your program or institution. Get right to the practical information that people can use, and make sure to leave time for audience questions and interaction. Most importantly–Be Dynamic!
Questions? Contact email@example.com